Thank you so much for the update.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

So many times I wonder about how the people are doing that I was with for my week in Baton Rouge. It's so sad to me that there's no way for me to find out how they're doing.

And I'm with you on keeping you kids away from the toxic mold and other toxic exposures. I think that we won't know the full effects of all that is down there environmentally, both short-term and long-term, for many years to come.

I've worried so much about all the pregnant ladies who were exposed to toxins in the water that they had to wade through, plus the mold afterwards. I know of some bad outcomes, but I tried and tried and could never get the CDC to issue an alert to all the health professionals across the country who are caring for these New Orleans evacuees. I fear that they won't care until someone does an interesting study, a few years from now, when it's too late to help these babies.

Welcome back! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] And please keep updating us on how things are going down there!

Joy